Train dogs to run up and down an incline with our classic A-frame contact equipment! 18 feet long from end to end, our sturdy A-Frame can be used by dogs of all sizes.
- Lightweight, welded frame is constructed from 1.25-inch square aluminum tubing with rounded corners for exceptional strength and easy handling.
- Aluminum frame is naturally resistant to weathering, but can be anodized or powder coat painted at extra cost.
- Ramps are 36 inches wide and 9 feet long, painted in bright competition colors and connected by a removable 37.5-inch, rust-resistant steel hinge pin.
- Slats can be added to ramps at additional cost.
- The height and angle of the A-frame are easy to adjust from low to steep; a heavy-duty safety chain maintains the chosen angle with a maximum height of 5 feet, 6 inches.
- Optional heavy-duty casters allow for free movement for positioning the A-frame and fold up and away during use.
We absolutely love the equipment. It is easy to set up and move for classes and also during trials! Sue Robinson
Springfield, MO Dog Training Club
|AKC||4'1" (8' ramps)
5'6" (9' ramps)
|UKC||59" (8' ramps)
49-50" (6'8" ramps)
|6'8" or 8' long
5'6" (Performance Program)
|9', 36" wide||42"|
|Part Number||Product Name / Description||Product Price*|
|025-0000-0765-01||A-Frame (Frame Only)||$499.00|
|025-0000-0765-03||A-Frame (w/ Aluminum Deck)||$799.00|
|025-0000-0765-05||A-Frame (w/ Aluminum Deck & Rubber Skin)||$1,399.00|
|025-0000-0765-06||A-Frame (w/ Aluminum Deck & Rubber Skin w/Slats)||$1,529.00|
|025-0000-0784-00||Heavy Duty Foldaway Casters (set of 4)||$299.00|
Shipping weight: 150 lb
* Prices are subject to changes. Please call for price confirmation, to place an order or with any questions.