Stone Mountain Cat Condos are a great modular solution for all your feline boarding needs. Our cat condos are divided so when business is slower, you can open the portals in the condo banks for your cat to enjoy additional living space. Put the litter box in one condo and toys in another! Each condo also includes a raised loft area for lounging and lookout.
When it gets busy, simply close the portals to create more individual spaces to increase your occupancy levels! It's that easy!!
Our HDPE Plastic Panels don't asborb pet urine, so they won't swell up and disintigrate like particle board. HDPE is easy to wipe clean or pressure wash. No Assembly Required. Our Cat Condos ship to you completely assembled!
I love them! Our patients are much happier! The larger living space, raised shelf, and portholes keep them very content. Having these amenities seems to help the cats keep the kennels cleaner, as well. Shannon Noyes, L.V.T.
NYC Veterinary Specialists - New York, NY
|Category / Part Number||Product Name / Description||Product Price *|
|025-0000-1184-00||Bank of 6 - 2 X 3 Cat Condo||$3,849.00|
|025-0000-1184-02||Bank of 6, Extra Deep - 2 X 3 Cat Condo||$4,399.00|
|025-0000-1187-00||Bank of 9 - 3 X 3 Cat Condo||$5,499.00|
|025-0000-1187-02||Bank of 9, Extra Deep - 3 X 3 Cat Condo||$6,049.00|
|Door Choices||Product Name / Description||Product Price *|
|018-0000-3238-00||Tempered Glass Condo Door Upgrade||$43.00|
* Prices are subject to changes. Please call for confirmation or with any questions.
are available in 10 colors!.
Contact a sales representative for more details on lead times and pricing.
Many color choices are available with lead times up to 8 weeks and additional cost, depending on the color chosen. We've chosen to demonstrate black because it is our most commonly picked color and works well with many of our panel colors.
Mouseover to view sample color combinations:
- Durable stainless steel frames are attractive and easy to clean.
- 1/4" HDPE plastic panels are kinder to pets' paws than wire.
- Grille doors are 5/16" wire steel frame and 3/16" diameter wire with close-tolerance spacing to keep pets’ paws inside - powder coated black for a tough, attractive finish
- Tempered glass doors offer great visibility and a more polished, inviting look and feel, giving your facility a friendlier appearance
- Cat Condos feature a raised loft area and portholes on top, bottom, and both sides. Portholes are easily opened without tools and stimulate cats to climb from cube to cube. Cats love it!
- Condos mount on locking swivel casters for easy movement.
- Compact size allows them to pass through a standard 6' 8" x 30" door.
- Our slim ventilation assembly connects to your facility’s exhaust system via a standard flexible hose.