Stone Mountain Cat Condos are a great modular solution for all your feline boarding needs. Based on a simple, stackable cube, each standard Cat Condo is 30" wide x 24" tall x 24" deep. Our cat condos are modular so when business is slower, you can open the portals in the condo banks for your cat to enjoy 10 cubic feet of living space. Put the litter box in one condo and toys in another! Each condo also includes a raised loft area for lounging and lookout.
When it gets busy, simply close the portals to create more individual spaces to increase your occupancy levels! It's that easy!!
Our HDPE Plastic Panels don't asborb pet urine, so they won't swell up and disintigrate like particle board. HDPE is the same durable material used in children's playground equipment and is easy to wipe clean or pressure wash. Available in a variety of colors to match your facility. No Assembly Required. Don't waste a weekend frustrated with assembly. Our Cat Condos ship to you completely assembled!
I love them! Our patients are much happier! The larger living space, raised shelf, and portholes keep them very content. Having these amenities seems to help the cats keep the kennels cleaner, as well. Shannon Noyes, L.V.T.
NYC Veterinary Specialists - New York, NY
|Category / Part Number|
|Condos||Product Name / Description||Product Price *|
|025-0000-0686-00||Cat Condo - Cube Assembly Top, 30W x 24T x 25D||$638.22|
|025-0000-0686-12||Bank of 4 Cat Condos - Assembly 60W x 55Tx 25D||$2,361.14|
|025-0000-0686-03||Bank of 6 Cat Condos - Assembly 60W x 79Tx 25D||$3,384.01|
|025-0000-0686-01||Bank of 9 Cat Condos - Assembly 90W x 79Tx 25D||$$5,049.81|
|Caster Bases||Product Name / Description||Product Price *|
|025-0000-0690-01||Condo Base with Casters, 2 column assy||$380.00|
|025-0000-0690-00||Condo Base with Casters, 3 column assy||$390.00|
|Vent Assemblies||Product Name / Description||Product Price *|
|025-0000-0816-00||Vent Assembly, 6 Condo||$249.00|
|025-0000-0816-01||Vent Assembly, 9 Condo||$379.00|
|Door Choices||Product Name / Description||Product Price *|
|018-0000-3238-00||Tempered Glass Condo Door Upgrade||$19.00|
* Prices are subject to changes. Please call for confirmation or with any questions.
The most popular color for our Cat Condos is tan so we keep that in stock and ready to ship. For those who want to spice it up a bit, we offer other color options. (Contact a sales representative for more details on lead times and pricing).
Many color choices are available with lead times up to 8 weeks and additional cost, depending on the color chosen. We've chosen to demonstrate black because it is our most commonly picked color and works well with many of our panel colors.
Mouseover to view sample color combinations:
- Durable stainless steel frames are attractive and easy to clean.
- 1/4" HDPE plastic panels are kinder to pets' paws than wire.
- Grille doors are 5/16" wire steel frame and 3/16" diameter wire with close-tolerance spacing to keep pets’ paws inside - powder coated black for a tough, attractive finish
- Tempered glass doors offer great visibility and a more polished, inviting look and feel, giving your facility a friendlier appearance
- Cat Condos feature a raised loft area and portholes on top, bottom, and both sides. Portholes are easily opened without tools and stimulate cats to climb from cube to cube. Cats love it!
Stone Mountain Cat Condos are stackable so you can create the best configuration for your facility. Banks can be configured as two three-story condos or as six individual spaces. Also available in a nine-condo configuration.
- Condos mount on locking swivel casters for easy movement.
- Compact size allows them to pass through a standard 6' 8" x 30" door.
- Our slim ventilation assembly connects to your facility’s exhaust system via a standard flexible hose.
Move your mouse over a Cat Condo configuration image to view it larger