|Category / Part Number|
|Dog Walks||Product Name / Description||Product Price *|
|025-0000-0766-01||Dog Walk (Frame Only)||$899.00|
|025-0000-0766-03||Dog Walk (w/ Aluminum Deck)||$1,149.00|
|025-0000-0766-05||Dog Walk (w/ Aluminum Deck & Rubber)||$1,599.00|
|025-0000-0766-06||Dog Walk (w/ Aluminum Deck & Rubber w/ Slats)||$1,699.00|
|025-0000-0766-07||Dog Walk with casters (Frame Only)||$1,258.00|
|025-0000-0766-08||Dog Walk with casters (w/ Aluminum Deck)||$1,508.00|
|025-0000-0766-09||Dog Walk with casters (w/ Aluminum Deck & Rubber)||$1,958.00|
|025-0000-0766-10||Dog Walk with casters (w/ Aluminum Deck & Rubber w/ Slats)||$2,058.00|
The Stone Mountain Dog Walk measures 35 feet from end to end and can be raised to 25 inches for training or 48 inches off the floor for competitions. It’s built to provide a stable walking surface for dogs of all sizes.
- Lightweight, welded frame is constructed from 1.25-inch square aluminum tubing with rounded corners for exceptional strength and easy handling.
- Aluminum frame is naturally resistant to weathering, but can be finished with anodizing or powder coat painting at extra cost.
- Ramps and bridges are 12 inches wide and have bright colored rubber surfaces.
- Ramps connect and disconnect to bridge with heavy-duty, rust-resistant steel hinge pins for easy movement and storage.
- Slats can be added to ramps for additional cost.
Rounded tubing makes a smooth edge that won't hurt your hands or your pets paws. It's easier and safer to move or carry.