Space-saving sliding gates open without intruding into the aisle for canine guest entry and exit, then can swing wide for cleaning with a drive-in scrubber or squeegee.
- Dogs can’t push their way out of a sliding door!
- Simply pull two pins to swing entire gate panel out for easy cleaning access - no tools required!
- Standard height: 72”
- Five widths: 4 ft, 5 ft, 6 ft, 7 ft, 8 ft.
- Frames are made of extruded aluminum tubing that has been welded and powder coated to increase durability and maintain an attractive appearance.
- 3/8" diameter aluminum bars are on 2" centers - noses can poke out, but dogs can’t!
- Rugged stainless steel, padlock-ready latch features double locking mechanism, yet opens easily with one hand - great when holding a leashed dog.
- Mount gates inside or outside opening.
- Easy-to-mount face plates compensate for minor variations in wall dimensions, from 1/3” to +3”
- Doors can be made entirely of aluminum or with 1/4” HDPE plastic panels (the stuff that’s used in kids’ playground equipment) that allow staff to monitor dogs while keeping them sheltered from stimuli outside the suite.
- Choose Full Grille, Tall Panel or Low Panel doors.
- Frames and panel colors can be customized to complement your facility.
- Gates bolt directly to Stone Mountain Pet Products' Boarding Suite Panels, which come in depths from 36" to 96", for a complete boarding solution.
Sliding Gates Allow Easy Day-to-Day Operation
These gates slide open when your staff needs to keep the dog inside the suite (to attach a leash, perhaps), and by removing two pins, the gate fronts hinge open and swing wide when you need to get in and clean. The image to the left demonstrates both of these operations.
|Part Number||Product Name / Description||Product Price *|
|025-0000-0758-00||4' wide x 72" tall (full grille)||Call for Quote|
|025-0000-0758-05||4' wide x 72" tall (tall panel)||Call for Quote|
|025-0000-0758-10||4' wide x 72" tall (low panel)||Call for Quote|
|025-0000-0758-01||5' wide x 72" tall (full grille)||Call for Quote|
|025-0000-0758-06||5' wide x 72" tall (tall panel)||Call for Quote|
|025-0000-0758-11||5' wide x 72" tall (low panel)||Call for Quote|
|025-0000-0758-02||6' wide x 72" tall (full grille)||Call for Quote|
|025-0000-0758-17||6' wide x 72" tall (tall panel)||Call for Quote|
|025-0000-0758-12||6' wide x 72" tall (low panel)||Call for Quote|
|025-0000-0758-03||7' wide x 72" tall (full grille)||Call for Quote|
|025-0000-0758-08||7' wide x 72" tall (tall panel)||Call for Quote|
|025-0000-0758-13||7' wide x 72" tall (low panel)||Call for Quote|
|025-0000-0758-04||8' wide x 72" tall (full grille)||Call for Quote|
|025-0000-0758-09||8' wide x 72" tall (tall panel)||Call for Quote|
|025-0000-0758-14||8' wide x 72" tall (low panel)||Call for Quote|
* Prices are subject to changes. Please call to place an order, for price confirmation or with any questions.
The most popular color for our Sliding Suite Gate Panels is tan so we keep that in stock and ready to ship. For those who want to spice it up a bit, we offer other color options. (Contact a sales representative for more details on lead times and pricing).
Many color choices are available with lead times up to 8 weeks and additional cost, depending on the color chosen. We've chosen to demonstrate black because it is our most commonly picked color and works well with many of our panel colors.
Mouseover to view sample color combinations: