These energy-saving, guillotine-style doors are made to withstand the daily rigors of pet boarding operations, are a breeze to install and simple to operate. Stone Mountain Pet Lodge has used more than 200 of these doors since it opened in 2005, and they are still like new!
- Available in standard size (opening size):
- - 29.1" H x 17.45" W
- - Custom doors are available in quantity
- Pre-assembled frame for easy field installation.
- Convenient guillotine-style door mounts directly to wall.
- Frame's clear anodized aluminum finish is attractive and easy to clean.
- Extruded aluminum track covers door on three sides, reducing air infiltration.
- Door rides smoothly in the track, not against the wall.
- Easy-to-clean, tough, white ABS plastic doors won't warp.
- All stainless steel fasteners - no rust!
- Aluminum pulleys for durable, trouble-free operation. Tougher than plastic.
- Wire cable (specify length) & scent-free poly handle cover included in door price.
- Extra pre-drilled mounting holes help you stay clear of cement grout joints during installation.
- We recommend caulking between the frame and wall to minimize air infiltration.
Your doors shipped assembled, built to our specifications, and delivered to us on time. We were not missing one bolt or pulley and our order was perfect. I also would like to express my thanks to Kathy who handled my questions and billing flawlessly. You have a first class product and staff that I can recommend to anyone. John Glorieux, General Manager
Pompano Pet Lodge
|Part Number||Product Name / Description||Product Price *|
|025-0000-0674-03||65.1 0" Tall x 21.45" Wide -Overall Dimensions
29.35" Tall x 17.45" Wide-Opening Size
** Additional sized are available upon request.
* Prices are subject to changes. Please call to place an order, for price confirmation or with any questions.
The most popular color for our is tan so we keep that in stock and ready to ship. For those who want to spice it up a bit, we offer other color options. (Contact a sales representative for more details on lead times and pricing).
Many color choices are available with lead times up to 8 weeks and additional cost, depending on the color chosen. We've chosen to demonstrate black because it is our most commonly picked color and works well with many of our panel colors.
Mouseover to view sample color combinations: