Smooth Transitions For Your Dog Doors
Dog Door Wall Inserts are a great way to improve the look and function of your dog doors. They add a layer of protection, sealing rough openings of dog doors installed on internal or external walls with a smooth stainless steel layer. The bottom edge of the inserts is sloped for drainage (water flows outside on external walls).
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Two Sizes: Adjusts from wall widths
- * 4 1/2" up to 7 1/8"
- * 6 7/8" up to 12"
- Beveled bottom flanges to facilitate water drainage
- Ø 201" mounting holes accomodating for various installations
- Rough cut-out door opening of 16 3/8" wide x 28 3/8" tall
- Dog doors between break/time-out suites to doggy day care room.
- Dog doors between doggy day care room and outside play areas.
- Dog doors between lodging suite and outside play areas.
- Dog doors between lodging suite and outside runs.
|Part Number||Description||Product Price *|
|025-0000-1204-00||Dog Door Wall Insert, 16.38" W x 28.38"T opening, 4.50" up to 7.00" Wall Thickness||$482.80|
|025-0000-1204-01||Dog Door Wall Insert, 16.38" W x 28.38"T opening, 6.88" to 12.00" Wall Thickness||$555.53|
* Prices are subject to changes. Please call for confirmation or with any questions.