Free-Mo is an idea that is about modularity. It's emphasis is on creativity and not doing the same thing over and over. Our Free-Mo train works the same way. With a variety of ten train cars, the adventures just keep coming.
Dogs can run up stairs, across flat surface tops, or through tunnels. Changing up play patterns is the name of the game with the Free-Mo.
The Free-Mo Train is formed by putting together an Engine Ramp, a Coal Car, 3 Passenger Cars, 2 Triangle Cars, a Flat Bed, a Box Car and a Caboose.
- Portable and lightweight
- Most pieces are 22.25" high
- Choose from 10 colors
- Each piece can be one or two colors
- Flat sitting surfaces for resting
- Portal openings provide pet visibility and agility play
- The train car frames and portal corners are rounded eliminating sharp edges
All of our pieces are designed with large portal openings for dogs to run through and for on-lookers to see inside.
FUNiture pieces are easy to:
- connect - slip one side of each piece into the FUNiture connector
- move - either slide pieces together or take them apart and re-arrange
- clean - wipe them down or hose them off
- Portable & lightweight
|Category / Part Number||Product Name / Description||Product Price*|
|025-0000-1340-08||The Free-Mo, Fungility DDC Station||$3,990.00|
Prices are subject to changes. Please call to place an order, for price confirmation or with any questions.
The lightweight, welded frame is constructed from 1.25-inch square aluminum tubing with rounded corners for exceptional strength and easy handling. The surface is constructed from commercial grade 1/4" HDPE Plastic with a high performance, non-slip pawsitraction design for inside and outside doggy day care use.
Doggy Day Care FUNiture is available in 10 colors!